1. A photocopy machine is available at the Library.
2. Patrons will be charged the current posted rate for copies (25 cents per page, no matter if the copy is black ink only or color). The exception is for students completing homework or otherwise printing items for school; Friends of the Columbus Junction Public Library has graciously agreed to subsidize the paper costs (5 reams per year) in order to provide this type of printing for free to all students.
3. The Library complies fully with United States copyright law.
4. No profanity or pornographic materials may be copied.
5. Copy quantities may be limited by Library staff.
6. Patrons are urged to ask for assistance if unsure how to operate copier.
Adopted 12/2005; revised 12/2005; reviewed 03/2009; amended 12/2015