Columbus Junction Public Library (CJPL)
Posting of Public Notices/Pamphlet Display Policy
1. In its role as a forum for information, free thought, and communication in the community, the Library will, at its discretion, exhibit displays and posters or announcements for the bulletin boards which have been submitted by community groups.
2. Only materials of community, national, or world interest will be considered.
3. All materials should fit in with the Library's collection or its broader goals as a source of information, education, or recreation.
4. No materials with a profit motive can be accepted, nor can those of a political or religious organization representing a single point of view.
5. The Library retains, at all times, the right to accept or reject, for any reason, any or all materials submitted for display.
Adopted 4/2000; revised 6/2002; reviewed 3/2009; revised 5/9/2012; reviewed 01/2016